I can honestly say that I saw this coming.
Thank you for having me waste my time and money.
Thank you for lying to me and making me think that my friend was lying to me.
Thank you for making me think that I meant something.
Thank you for never calling me pretty or beautiful when every other guy on this planet did.
Thank you for never wanting to talk to me.
Thank you for dis-inviting me to sleep over and go to parties with you.
But most of all, I really want to say thank you for helping me realize how much I was right these past four years. Thank you for helping me see that I must never, ever put my walls down for any man. Thank you for helping me see that I should never put a man before myself. Thank you for teaching me how much I must never trust a human that carries around a dick like it's the best thing to ever have to somebody.
Thanks for hurting me.
Thanks for being the reason why I just lost 8 pounds puking my fucking insides out.
Thanks for giving me the worst head ache ever.
Thanks for having me cry in the arms of my mother.
Thanks for the high hopes that you decided to crash the fuck down and drown me in.
Dick.
No comments:
Post a Comment