Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm having such a difficult time being happy.
I just want to forget I ever dated him, but every night I have a nightmare about him.
I can still remember every time we spent together like it just happened yestaday.
I don't want to remember him. I don't even like him anymore. I really don't.
He just had a huge impact on my life.
I need a man who can do that, that will treat me right this time.
I need a man who will call me sweet things, who will pay for ME, who will make sure I'm okay whenever I'm upset. Who will be there for me.
He wasn't. At all. And that hurts me a lot.
I just want to feel what I felt with him the first two weeks I knew him.
After those first two weeks everything sucked so much :/
What hurts the most is that you want me so deleted from your life that you even tell your friends to not contact me in any way. Why? What the fuck did I ever do to you? Huh?
I just want you to grow up.
Please, for my sake and your friends, grow up and stop having issues for no reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment