I need to express how shitty you were to me, because some people don't even realize it.
I know I didn't until half of it was shown and proven to me by others.
I bought you everything.
I got you movie tickets.
Weed.
Cigarettes.
I spent so much just to get down there and back.
I'd bring you food.
I cut my hair for you.
You'd never even call me beautiful.
You'd never even text me first, if any at all.
I don't care if it's just texting.
I was supposed to be important to you.
I was supposed to be someone you always wanted to talk to.
Boyfriends want to talk to their girlfriends from morning to night.
There's countless guys who do so with me now; Who always have.
Why are you the one who didn't?
& Then I find out who you really are.
Not just from my own experiences.
There are people close to you; People who've known you almost your whole life who've recently showed me the kind of person you really are. How immature and cowardly you are.
I swear if I knew the real you I would have never gone out with you in the first place.
I should have ended it the day you started to dis-invite me to things.
I shouldn't have taken it.
The only reason why I never believed people that you were a "bad boyfriend" is because you never put a hand on me. But when you're going out with someone who flat out tells you he doesn't want you to be somewhere with him because he doesn't want to give you attention that night, when you're going out with someone who tells you he doesn't want to talk to you, when you're dating someone who never even compliments you or anything... Something isn't right there.
I want to thank the countless people who've showed me this.
I want to thank everyone for making me realize how much of a fool I was to even shed a tear over this. This is a good thing, you dumping me. I'm honestly ridiculously happy with your decision.
There are guys that haven't given up on me, and they'd treat me so much better. They can give me what I need, and they will. And when I find out which one will be the best for me, then he will give me something you never have.
I don't regret you though.
It was amazing at first, and you showed me that I AM able to get passed what one terrible ex did to me four years ago. Not completely, but there's definitely a great deal of difference between how I am with guys now.
I'm actually proud of myself!
I'm also thankful that I met your amazing friends through you.
Hopefully one day you'll be able to truly get over you dumping me and we can be friends as well.
xxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment