Tuesday, August 10, 2010
I've put up a fucking lot from you. You've always lied to me. You've always put me down and made me feel like shit about myself. You've always treated my mum and I like shit with your fucking anger issues. This is not how you fucking treat your daughter. I never demanded that you even give me money. The only time I asked for it to begin with was for fucking food and bus money. I'm sorry that I need to eat and get around. I don't ask you to buy me a fucking car. I ask, no sorry, asked for two fucking dollars and some change. How the fuck are you gonna go behind my back and keep tabs on me like this? This is why you have no one. You let money control your fucking life. You became a cold hearted hypocrite. I am awfully excited for the day that you look back on your life and ask yourself "Shit. What have I become?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment