Sunday, April 4, 2010

I hate that I can't say anything positive about myself.
I hate that I am revolted by my appearance.
I hate how I have stretch marks.
I hate how I have so much fat on my body.
I hate how I have cuts on my thigh and these damn scars just wont go away no matter what I try to do.
I hate how I'm the reason why they're there.
I hate how I cant even continue to write because I think all of my words are shit.
I hate how my photography sucks and how I'm letting my grandfather down.
I hate how I can't get over being battered and beaten by more then half of the men that I've ever allowed into my life.
I hate how I am a human pushpin.
I hate how I can't get over being forced to have sex by someone who's "getting his life back together" while mine is in shambles.
I hate how even thinking about applying for a job brings on a panic attack.
I hate how I hurt men now because other men have hurt me in the past.
I hate how my hair looks like a black fuzzy mop.
I hate my legs.
I hate my arms.
I hate my eyes.
My ears.
My nose.
I hate my stomach.
I hate my thighs.
My forehead.
I hate how I used to be so fucking amazing at singing and now I sound like a car accident.
I hate how my best friend died in a car accident and that bit backed up, then drove away.
I hate how that bitch will never get what she fully deserves.
I hate how I cant be there for my friends 24/7.
I hate how I always bitch about my life when others have lives worse then I do.

I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment