"we wear our scarves just like a noose
but not because we want eternal sleep" ;;
I suppose it's because of "what happened to me" that I don't find a relationship appealing, but sometimes I wonder what kind of a person I'd be like if it never happened to me. What if he never did that to me? What if I was never wounded? Would I be naive?
I don't want to be dependent on a man. I see what they do to my friends, I see what they've done to me... Is it all worth that? Is it all really worth those tears we shed? I suppose men make monsters out of all of us. We're supposed to learn from our demons and let them go once we made strength out of our broken hearts, but I refuse to let go; I need them stuck with me like the scars on my skin so I am constantly reminded not to let them hurt me again.
No comments:
Post a Comment